Postagens Recentes

JAF

BRA 2017





The event STARDOLL BRITTANY AWARDS 17 , which had  on Saturday October 21, gathered several famous celebrities from STARDOLL.
I was at the event and I can tell you, it was something extraordinary, wonderful.
Right on the same night, we had the after party that was a success.
I was running into two categories, unfortunately I didn't win any.
But the good news was that I won the best costume outfit in the after party, and I confess I was very happy about it.
Thank you all who supported me, cheered for me.




O evento Stardoll Brittany Awards 17, que teve no sábado 21 de outubro, reuniu várias celebridades do Stardoll.
Eu estava no evento e posso dizer-lhe, foi algo extraordinário, maravilhoso.
Bem na mesma noite, tivemos a After party que foi um sucesso.
Eu estava correndo em duas categorias, infelizmente eu não ganhei nenhum.
Mas a boa notícia é que eu ganhei a melhor roupa de fantasia na after partys, e confesso que fiquei muito feliz com isso.
Obrigado a todos que me apoiaram, torceram por mim .


BRA 2017 BRA 2017 Reviewed by Hevyy on segunda-feira, outubro 23, 2017 Rating: 5

Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.